On 25 May 2018 most processing of personal data by organisations will have to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation. Over the next few weeks we will publish resources that explain what we are doing to ensure our activities are compliant with the law.
Click on the link below to watch the New Data Protection Regulation information for parents.
- CJMLC-Data-Collection-Form.docx docx45.3 KbMar 5th, 2021
- Withdraw-consent-form-Parents.pdf pdf305.3 KbMar 5th, 2021
- Withdraw-consent-form-Pupils.pdf pdf223.3 KbMar 5th, 2021
- DOWAT-Policy.pdf pdf485.4 KbMar 5th, 2021
- DOWAT-AND-CJM-PRIVACY-NOTICE-FOR-EMPLOYEES.pdf pdf191.2 KbMar 5th, 2021
- DOWAT-AND-CJM-PRIVACY-NOTICE-FOR-PARENTS.pdf pdf149.6 KbMar 5th, 2021
- DOWAT-AND-CJM-PRIVACY-NOTICE-FOR-STUDENTS.pdf pdf162.3 KbMar 5th, 2021