OFSTED praised our school for its ability to meet the needs of individual students by tailoring the curriculum appropriately. We seek to offer a curriculum which provides challenge and support for all. This includes, for example, opportunities to take alternative accreditations to GCSE and to study fewer GCSEs therefore concentrating on achieving better grades in the core curriculum.
Year 8 Options
Making GCSE subject choices is an important step towards success. Our objective is to ensure that we guide our girls in making the right choices to ensure they succeed. To help them do this, we offer a curriculum that meets the needs of all students. We have a range of pathways for students to follow so that all are challenged and supported in their aim for excellence.
Click on link below to fill our options form:
Options Booklet and Presentations
In this booklet you will find an outline of the GCSE courses offered at the Convent of Jesus and Mary Language College.
- Options presentation 2021-Arabic version.pdf pdf1.0 MbFeb 24th, 2021
- Options presentation 2021-Polish version.pdf pdf1.4 MbFeb 22nd, 2021
- Options presentation 2021-Portuguese version.pdf pdf535.3 KbFeb 22nd, 2021
- Options Booklet 2021.pdf pdf1.1 MbFeb 17th, 2021
- Options presentation 2021.pdf pdf1.3 MbFeb 17th, 2021
- Options presentation 2021.mp4 mp465.0 MbFeb 17th, 2021