Resources for Parents
Below are more resources to support parents and pupils. Please see the link for Education Psychology service being offered by Brent Council for families struggling during this pandemic.
- The Parents’ Guide to Getting ahead during the summer holidays.pdf pdf3.7 MbJul 9th, 2020
- Educational Psychology Parent Drop-in.pdf pdf158.4 KbMay 15th, 2020
- Secondary School resource.pdf pdf1.3 MbMay 5th, 2020
- Family Wellbeing Pack for during the coronavirus outbreak.pdf pdf686.9 KbMay 5th, 2020
- Bereavement Support Leaflet Brent.pdf pdf384.2 KbMay 5th, 2020
- Primary School resource.pdf pdf1.8 MbMay 5th, 2020
New: Safeguarding hub for parents
With children likely spending more time online, now is a good time to remind parents of the risks certain websites, apps and social media can pose, so that they are aware of the steps they can take to protect their child.
Safeguarding hub gives parents access to interactive guidance on setting up parental controls on their child’s devices, as well as guidance on apps like TikTok, YouTube and Instagram and more.
Follow the link below for more information –
Other useful resources: