Due to the national school closure, we are unable to completely process in-year applications to the current Year 7-11. Applications for admission to Year 7 in September 2020 are being processed as normal. If there are any changes to this, we will provide updates here. All communication regarding admissions will take place mainly via email.
If you have a query regarding an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of ‘Admissions’.
If you live in Brent or have made an application via Brent Council, you can find the latest updates regarding changes to school admissions on the Brent Council website at https://www.brent.gov.uk/coronavirus.
Click to download the files below
- Year 6 Transition Information 2020.pptx pptx8.3 MbMay 11th, 2020
- Supplementary Information Form 2021-22.pdf pdf340.8 KbMar 13th, 2020
- Admissions Policy CJM 2020 21.pdf pdf952.4 KbMar 13th, 2020
- Admissions Policy CJM 2021-22.pdf pdf475.1 KbMar 13th, 2020
- Supplementary Information Form 2020-21.pdf pdf385.9 KbMar 13th, 2020
- Admisions Privacy Notice 2021-22.pdf pdf20.2 KbMar 13th, 2020
Please email comments to:
FAO Chair of Governors email@example.com